Sunday, December 9, 2007

RPG-7


GAMMA rendered RPG-7 (June 21, 2007)

РПГ-7 or Rocket Propelled Grenade 7 is the second weaponry I made to compliment the AK-47. Instead of modeling it from scratch, I modeled it by modifying my ALPHA RPG-7 (which is like any other ALPHA models, too crude and simple).


Unskinned RPG-7, but I purposely re-color the parts as a guide for my RPG-7 skinning process

Now all I need is to master explosion physics to accompany the RPG. So far I'm still noob in the explosion area, especially the fiery bloom effect (in other words the 'blossoming' or just click here to see what I mean). But apart from that I have no trouble making things fly everywhere upon destruction as I've got that covered in BETA. Cut and paste Photoshop style is optional, but I'm a bit picky in term of realism and detail. Maybe I'll master it in DELTA (oh man I'm procrastinating again).

No comments: